MSG IS A NERVE POISON! MSG DESTROYS BRAIN CELLS!
What is there to be so concerned about with MSG? MSG is not an allergen, it is a NERVE POISON! Dr. George Schwartz, M.D., a noted toxicologist and author of In Bad Taste, the MSG Syndrome, points out that the body's reaction to MSG is a drug reaction, not an allergic reaction. This poison, MSG, is harmful to everyone. Even those who do not believe that they are affected by MSG, are being adversely affected nonetheless - since their bodily processes are still being disturbed. Why is MSG hidden in so many foods? MSG is a flavor enhancer. Food companies learned that MSG could not only enhance flavor but suppress "off" flavors, bitterness, sourness, and the "tinny" taste of canned foods. The food companies have NO intention of giving up MSG which helps sell their products.
TOXIC LIMIT OF MSG
Our national consumption of MSG went from roughly one million pounds in 1950 to 300 times that amount today. Here's the bottom line: as the dose increases, every single person will react to MSG at some point. At certain doses, it becomes toxic enough to cause illness. As with any poison, at higher doses, it is without exception, fatal. If a person already has immune system or health problems, they may react to very small doses of MSG.
Medical research also links MSG to Alzheimer's Disease, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and Parkinson's (amoung many others, read symptoms below)
MR. MSG is not a very nice guy!